Search

French as a Second Language - Teaching Colors


Teaching colours may seem very basic but it is incredibly important for students to learn! Once they know their colours, they can use this knowledge to build sentences, describe their physical traits, and play games!
FREE French colors activity perfect for the upper elementary French as a Second Language Classroom

Here are some activities I use to teach my students their colours! Remember that once the colours are introduced, it is important to review continually throughout the year.

Cue the Music!





Chart it Up!

I really believe that having a colours poster in your room is a MUST! This way, students can reference the chart whenever they need! I have a free one for you in my shop here

FREE French colors poster perfect for the upper elementary French as a Second Language Classroom

Art Attack!

I like to have my students practice their French colour words by completing a simple art assignment. 
FREE French colors activity perfect for the upper elementary French as a Second Language Classroom


I hope that you enjoy these ideas! Have a sweet week :)



No comments

Post a Comment